Self Control is the only thing standing in the way of who you are and who you deserve to be.

Self Control is the only thing standing in the way of who you are and who you deserve to be.

Sunday, October 24, 2010

Desperate Housewives.

In the midst of my favorite show, Ive discovered that since I started this journey. Ive my lost EIGHT pounds!! can you say shocker. I am so elated. I mean I thought I was doing well, but I cant really see the difference in my body. I mean i feel like my tummy has been a bit flatter,but the next i feel bloated. I have to keep it up, I still may make my thanksgiving goal despite my eff up last week.

Ive dont nothing but relax and watch gossip girls all weekend. Im obsessed with that show. I used to watch it when it first aired, but I got so busy and stopped. Next thing i know its the 4th season. So ive been catching up, Im up to the half point of season 2. I wanted to be caught up by Monday for the new episode but it looks like its not gunna happen.

I have 19 followers now!! i love every single one of you, and thanks for following back :)

7 comments:

  1. Well done on losing that weight so far, it's a real motivator to lose more and more! :) stay strong xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done on the weight lost love!!!
    stay stong beautiful!!
    XOX
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woo! I loveee GG. It's amazing.
    Sounds like you're doing wonderful, gorgeous.
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. yay for the weight lsoe so far hun that is great
    i gotta get causght up on GG as well ive only seen season 1

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on the loss hun :D That's great!
    I love gossip girl but stopped watching like you - do you have the link for where you're watching them? I'd love to catch up on it too!
    Stay strong and keep on going! I know you'll hit that Thanksgiving goal!! xox

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE GG.
    I'm in middle of season 3 after rejecting it for a while.
    Also watching like 3798427 other shows.

    YAY weightloss :)

    following you :)x

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanks for all the support my beautiful dolls, 8 down and a lot more to go! :)
    & the link is: http://www.gossip-girl-episodes.com/
    they have every episode ever, free!

    ReplyDelete