Self Control is the only thing standing in the way of who you are and who you deserve to be.

Self Control is the only thing standing in the way of who you are and who you deserve to be.

Friday, October 8, 2010

Bittersweet .

Here I am in my room asking my self the age old question. Should i do laundry or not? ehhhh, I'm really not in the mood to be stared at by people i do not know in my apartment's wash room. On the other hand, i do have five fingers. so really when you think about it anything's possible :)

But on to other serious issues, I went running today again and it went rather well. Seeing as I despise running I'm proud i made it out for a second time. But I did not go to the gym today  (bummer). my bf wanted to get on the road home so i skipped out. and ill admit that at the time i was a little happy to skip, but now i realized im only hurting myself. BTW, my fast started today so Iv'e had 1 apple so far and its going on 3 p.m. I need to find something to distract me if I get hungry. I wish it was Sunday so desperate housewives could be on, ive been a slave to that show since season 1. But im also gunna catch up on some goosip gilrs (havent watched since season 1, i know im wayyyyyy behind lol), veronica mars, (i never found out how that ended), pretty little liars, and SLAT. I loove those shows. but when i sit down to wtch them i always think i wish i had some ______ (insert fattening food here). so, maybe ill bite the bullet and do laundry afterall.

Ive never really confirmed on whether i had a ED. id say yes and no. I dont want to admit it, denial is not just a river in egypt. i like to think that i control my ED not the other way around. Im sooo backwards when it come to food. like seriously we have a love/hate relationship. I hate what it does to my body. But being black i think i have a predisposition to being slightly more curvy than the average gal, i wish it would freakin go away. i want suttle curves. I wish I could post a picture so you could see what Im talking about but Im nowhere near ready for that yet. I mean Im not like super curvy but im not skinny either. its hard to explain, i give up.

I wish I had a friend to keep me motivated, but its not like I can walk around  with a sign that says "Need help with ED, any volunteers?", if only the world was that easy...omg i just had a huuuuge craving for french fries. You see this is what im talking about, I get crazy cravings like a pregnant person, which im def. not.

TGiF! preparing myself for a groovy ass night, let the music downloading & movie watching begin!

stay strong my pretties (AND i have another follower, who woulda thunk it? =D

No comments:

Post a Comment