Self Control is the only thing standing in the way of who you are and who you deserve to be.

Self Control is the only thing standing in the way of who you are and who you deserve to be.

Thursday, October 14, 2010

livestrong.

thats what my armstrong bracelet says. until i get a bracelt (still thinking about it). i wear that as inspiration.
I'm doing so well im kinda proud of myself. Still hoping this willl-power is here to stay. dont waana bank on it though.

My calorie intake today is doing good. im actually calorie freeee! nothing has passed my lips except water and my vitamins. i loove emptiness. its soo...yummy!

I watched this new show on E! last night. i cant remember the exact title, but it was something like "what i eat". its a 6 part docu-series on people with ED's. it seems...interesting. i think ill keep up with it, if i ever remember.

I now have 7 followers! im uber excited! And i got comments. is today my lucky day or what??
I love having suport and giving it! i feel like i have a purpose now. its kinda weird. i would never want to let anyone down. so im even MORE focused. if thats even possible.

good luck ladies : )

7 comments:

  1. I want to watch that documentary so bad! Ill have to see if I can get it on my laptop because I dont have a tv.. or cable haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i started to watch that documentary i got 15 mins in and turned it off i coudlnt watch it nemore itjust seemed so fake and scripted to me
    idk mayb its just me

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't really seen any documentaries about it. I'd like to though, but it's not on my tv! :( I'll probably just surf the web or something. Anyways, yayy! No calories, you're so good :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely bones: it wasnt half bad.i was actually surprised. since im an avid reality show hater.

    bonesarepure:it does seem a little scripted. you can tell where its super edited sometimes. wasnt as good as i was hoping. but im glad they aren't making the ED's seem like a fad.

    madelinacooke: look up E! its every wednesday at 10 p.m. AND thanks i hope i keep up the winning streak lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey love thanks so much for the follow i followed back your blog is very pretty- and congrats on the good intake!
    <3

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm the same. I don't like letting my followers down (: It does wonders for motivation hehe!
    You should deffinately get a bracelet!
    Ooh i think i'll look out for that program. Sounds good!
    The empty feeling is great isnt it ^^ Stay strong hun! Xox

    ReplyDelete