Self Control is the only thing standing in the way of who you are and who you deserve to be.

Self Control is the only thing standing in the way of who you are and who you deserve to be.

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Thanks are in Order, lovelies :)

OMG! you guys are absolutely, positively thee BEST in the world. I am a huuuge believer in what i like to call "good vibes" lol. and with all of your good vibes i got the job! im soooo excited. ANNNND i got an A on my Anatomy test. I feel so energized and great! I looove all of my followers, you guys are sooo great. (i really need to learn some new adjectives lol)

Today I ate Subway and three chocolate cookies! i feel like sucha failure. I need to refocus and find more things to occupy my time. Ive been studying like crazy to keep myself busy, which i guess is good. but i need a little more entertainment in my life. I will be making my blog rounds today.

I wanted to talk about a lot today, but my parents are way too excited to skype me so i guess ill go chat with them for a while. maybe ill be back tonight :)

Love & Happiness ladies :)

7 comments:

  1. thanks sweetheart! im visitng your page right...now :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done hun!! So happy for you (:
    <3 xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woo!! This is so great, gorgeous. I'm really, really happy for you.
    <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. yay thats great so happy fo ru

    ReplyDelete
  5. lol you guys are making me all mushy. thanks for the support. i super appreciate it :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Eee so happy for you! Don't worry about the food everyone has weak days, you can lost the weight don't worry just stay strong <3

    ReplyDelete