Seein as im a Libra i thought this was appropriately named.
because i definitely need a scale in my life. not a literal one. but i feel like i lack balance. like im never 50/50. but then again i dont think any of us are (and i dont mean that in a bad way). i mean think about it. if we were completely balanced we wouldn't be us, you know. being slightly over the edge is what makes us push ourselves to be better. we expect more out of ourselves than the average person. and i admire us (mostly you
guys) for that.
I'm sorry i havent posted in a while, i feel like sucha slacker! but ive been way too busy. ive had test after test. and when im not studying im too exhausted to keep my eyes open let alone pick up my laptop.
I am anxiously tapping my foot as I am typing this. I have an interview with Macys in 1 hour. I have butterflies. But i usually do really good at interviews so I am trying to convince myself to relax.
My food intake this weekend wasn't too shabby. I def didnt wanna eat as much as I did, but still progress is progress. My weight is not bad, suprisingly I didnt gain anything from my calorie intake this weekend. My demented scale says I lost 3.2 pounds, maybe its not so demented after all. now if i could only get my metabolism to work for once in my life.
Im sooooo nervous.
On to other news. I have 16 followers! im soo excited. I dont think I'll ever not be excited lol. Its so friggin sweet that you guys took the time to folllow me. Im grateful. I will be visiting all your sites for inspiration (as always).
Lots of love and kisses. stay strong, ladies :)
Hey one of the new followers here :) well done on the loss that's brilliant! And though you'll get this after your interview good luck, and hope it went well! xx
ReplyDeletegood luck with ur interview hun im sure that u will do amazing just relaxx and b urself
ReplyDelete