Self Control is the only thing standing in the way of who you are and who you deserve to be.

Self Control is the only thing standing in the way of who you are and who you deserve to be.

Sunday, January 30, 2011

new day, new beginnings.

& another shot at success.

 these last few pounds that i regained are slowly but surely shedding off. of course, they're taking their sweet ass time. but atleast they'll be gone soon. i still have not done my chem hw and im blogging once again. i think im turning into a blogaholic. and these posts have all been rubbish. im just rambling about nothingness. I have 40 days left before my friend comes to visit. i havent set a goal weight because im scared that i wont make it. but ive decided to take the risk. maybe seeing it here will be shame enough to actually accomplish something for once. seeing that i have 40 days. if i work out 6 days a week from 60-90 minutes.burning a minimum of 500 cals. stay under 500 cals per day. and throw in a 10 day fast along the way. i think 160 is reasonable. thats 17 pounds. i think i can do it. omg getting to 160 would be amazing. its so pathetic id never thought id weigh this much. but anyway no time for complaining.

you lovely angels stay strong. your kind words keep me going in my darkest hours.

5 comments:

  1. hey hun,
    thanks for your lovely comment! 40 days is definitely enough time to do some damage - you'll be looking gorgeous by the time your friend arrives! we're in this together. stay strong x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah 40 days is definitely do-able! You'll look so sexy by the time that day comes around.
    Good luck :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can I join you? I need a weight lost buddy.When do you start I start restriction Monday and I need a buddy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. <3 I love your constant blogging! you save me from going insane!
    :) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. yes c i told u the weight would b comign off

    ReplyDelete